In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.bodegasaltun.com is an internet domain owned by BODEGAS ALTÚN, S.L. with registered address at Avenida de las Piscinas, s/n (Baños de Ebro-Araba/Álava), CIF no. B01356039. The company is registered in the Commercial Register of Araba/Álava, Sheet VI-9578 Volume 1108 Folio 148.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
Furthermore, BODEGAS ALTÚN, S.L. warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves may be modified without prior notice.
The User undertakes to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about their identity in the sections where it is necessary to register in order to access them. They also undertake to keep up to date any personal data that may be provided to the domain owner, and therefore are solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies they make.
It is noted that if the User is a minor, they must obtain the permission of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives to access the services provided. BODEGAS ALTÚN, S.L. is not responsible if the data on this matter is inaccurate or false.
The “portal” may only be used for legal purposes, therefore the User agrees to make lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” for activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality, and public order, and assuming all responsibilities for damages and losses against the domain owner or third parties that may arise from illegal or prohibited practices, among others, and for example:
- To carry out any manipulation or alteration of this page without the prior consent of the domain owner, with the domain owner assuming no responsibility that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- To perform any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or prevent normal use and utilization by Users.
- To introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment, or any other, regardless of its nature, that may cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner’s information systems.
- To violate the rights of third parties to privacy, image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- To hide and falsify the origin of email messages.
- To use false identities, impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services.
- To reproduce, distribute, modify, or copy the content of this page, unless authorized by the domain owner or legally authorized.
- To transmit the Usernames and access passwords to unauthorized third parties.
In general, the domain owner excludes their liability for damages of any nature and kind that may arise from the use of the website, as well as damages arising from the infringement of Intellectual and Industrial Property rights by users and/or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content, and responsibilities for service interruption, inadequate operation, or impossibility of access to the service cannot be demanded.
The domain owner will not be responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, designs, logos, text, and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and commercialization require prior written authorization from the domain owner.
The user undertakes not to carry out any act against the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to directly redirect to specific contents of the website, always redirecting to the provider’s main website.
4. Data protection
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the following section:
Data Protection Policy
5. Applicable law
These Conditions will be governed at all times by what is established in Spanish legislation.